Friday, March 11, 2011

Go Jazz!


James went to his first Jazz game this past week. My company took us and James LOVED it! He ate it up.....half time we were invited back into the booth for nachos and popcorn but he wanted to get right back down to the game. It was a fantastic game....the Jazz won after going into overtime. James is still loving playing basketball. He has 2 games left for the season and then it's back to soccer again. Work was a little stressful this week with layoffs but I made it through. Now to the weekend to recover with one hour less than usual. I love that spring is coming. Makes me want to take tennis lessons or something fun like that. But I will busy training for the Ragnar Relay....YEAH!!! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome James!! To see a jazz game must have been a real highlight of your week. Something to aspire to hey!! Papa and I hope to someday live close enough to grandchildren so we can watch you play sports. I would encourage you to play tennis jamie, you are an awesome player. thanks for blogging - it's the highlight of my day when I get on to the blogs!!! love and miss you two. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Ragnar! Lets see some posts about your progress with your training!

    ReplyDelete