Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a Girl!



Our newest family member has arrived. Meet Gabby, born on December 30, 2010 (yes that's my birthday too). She is so sweet and playful. She loves to cuddle and tease. I honestly feel like a new mom. Her first night home she found her way into a little hole that took her under the dishwasher. She couldn't find her way out after that. So she spent 2 hours under there until Uncle Clint came and saved the day. He had to remove the panel on the bottom to get her out. I stayed and kept her company the whole time. She did take a couple of naps too. But I felt like such a bad mom...I only took my eyes off of her for a second. It was kind of like the first time your baby falls out of the carrier because you didn't buckle him in (come on...I'm not the only mom that's done that). We named her Gabby because she talked all the way home. She is all gray with hazel eyes and weighs about 2 lbs. We're so happy to have her in our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment