Monday, February 14, 2011

Rainbow Connection

So this really funny story keeps coming to mind and it's lifting my spirits so I'll share. So if any of you can remember when I dated RJay....you have to know he is a VERY laid back guy and their may or may not have been some substance involved that caused him to be way laid back. So picture this.....he's in his OLD geo tracker with the top down. One hand on the steering wheel, one arm on the door and he pulls up to a stop light. He has the Rainbow Connection blairing on his mp3 player and he's singing it to the car next to him. :)...I should probaby mention that the Rainbow Connection is sung by Kermit the Frog and John Denver. Why are there so many songs about rainbows....and what's on the other side. That image just makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment