Sunday, February 13, 2011

Almost unbelievable!

I finished my family room this week. Thanks to Clint and Danielle' for helping put furniture together and hang mirrors.

James had a basketball game..I can never tell if they are winning or losing but it's still fun to watch. He enjoys it and that's what matters most.

It was a fairly good week until Saturday. I was contacted anonymously by an ex-girlfriend of a former husband. She shared a lot of strange information about this former husband..some of it almost unbelievable. I'm in state of shock right now, so much of the information was contradictory to what he seemed to be or what he wanted me to believe and some of it may have put my own health at risk. I know none of this is my fault but it hurts to realize a relationship was all based on lies. The love I felt was real but who was it for? None of it seems real...and maybe this sounds dumb but I wasted a marriage on him...ugghhh. He accused me of not being able to be alone which was one of the driving forces behind the LEMA contract. For me it was to prove him wrong. But he accused me of something he isn't even able to do. I'm still going to do it for me. I need this time more than ever to heal. No other guy will have a chance right now...I've been lied to and betrayed and this has caused me to lose trust in men. On a brighter note, he is out of my life forever and I am free of the lies he told. My bishop helped me see things a little clearer today and as hurt as I am, I need to forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment