Saturday, January 8, 2011

And so our journey begins for 2011

It's day one of our journey. It's the first day of 2011, so what better time to start. James and I have had some challenges and so we will make some changes. One being that mom (me) has been through her share of relationships. Some good, most not so good. So now it's time to say goodbye to men for a little while and just focus on us. I'm number one now and James is right here with me. So maybe this sounds a little silly, but there is actually a contract in place of which I am accountable to all of my siblings. I will have no contact with men beyond family, church or professional relations. This includes male friends and past boyfriends and husbands (yes plural). This contract is in place until May 31st, 2011. Some may say this is unattainable for me as they say I'm "addicted" to texting. I say NO WAY! I can do this and I will. So, day one was successful and we are on track. There is so much more to this story but we have lots of time and I will share more as our journey continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment