Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eat Pray Love I suppose

Well it wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be. I slipped up but I will keep pushing forward. I went 6 days with no contact and then day 7......one man sent me a message of which I responded to remind him of the agreement I signed....then I couldn't stop myself. I sent an IM to my ex. I miss him. I love him. I felt a sense of familiarity with him that I've never felt with anyone else and I can't let go. I can miss him but I need to let him go and I'm trying. I have the capacity to love so much. And so much of that love is for James. Are all 10 year old boys negotiators? Or have I created my own little sales person? So I spent much of this week doing things for myself and that included...losing 3 lbs, starting book 2 of the Hunger Games and getting my hair done. So as I sit here right now watching the movie Eat Pray Love...I'm more excited about finding myself and being free to experience so many wonderful things. Through my thoughts this week I have also decided that smiles are the universal language. No matter what, a smile can be understood by anyone who sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment