Sunday, January 23, 2011

The consequences are....

An essay! The LEMA Enforcement Committee served me with a letter describing the punishment as a 3 page essay, double spaced, times new roman, 12 point font, 1 inch margins addressing the following bullet points:
  • The progress you made in the first 2 weeks, highlighting specific benefits
  • How you came to violate the 2011 LEMA contract
  • Why it is wrong to breach the contract
  • How you are going to prevent future violations, with specific emphasis on preventing a future violation with (name withheld) :)
  • Do you believe this punishment was appropriate
  • What is the appropriate punishment for another violation

I completed the essay and turned it in. Thankfully Clint responded and rewarded me with a night of babysitting his kids. They were very helpful in getting my Christmas decorations put away...yes on the 21st of January I had a Christmas tree up still.

The 21st was also James' 11th birthday. He spent the weekend with his dad and uncle. So what did I do with a whole day and no child? All the things an 11 year old boy doesn't want to do with his mom. I got a manicure and pedicure and went to the movies. James is usually my movie buddy but he prefers action over chick flicks so I saw what I wanted to see. I ate sushi for dinner and came home and watched 2 more movies. No schedule to stick to and it was fabulous. Freedom was once again attained with no men to stress me out or hurt me. So as another week begins I will focus on exercising to release those endorphins that are supposed to make you naturally happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, Power point suggestions I thought are manageable for you. Take them on and forge forward. Also exercising is great mentally and physically, but you already know that - so rededicate and start to feel great!! love and support you. mom

    ReplyDelete